The 64th Annual Conference of the Institute of Systems, Control and Information Engineers (SCI’20) will be held May 20–22, 2020 at Kobeshi SangyoShinko Center, conference center located nearby JR Kobe Station. The SCI is the annual conference of the Institute of Systems, Control and Information engineers (ISCIE), dedicated for communications and collaborations by academic researchers as well as governmental, industrial engineers. The importance of the SCI is now recognized for social networking to achive multidisciplinary technological developments.
SCI’20 Organizing Committee
- Jan 24, 2020
- The deadline of the abstract submission has been extended to 3rd Feb.
- Jan 06, 2020
- Abstract submission now available (in Japanese)
- Nov 15, 2019
- Conference website opened
- Abstract submission
- Jan 06, 2020 (Mon)
Jan 24, 2020 (Fri)(Extended)
- Final submission
- Feb 26, 2020 (Wed) – Mar 15, 2020 (Sun)
- Advanced registration
- Feb 07, 2020 (Fri) – Apr 23, 2020 (Thu)
- May 20, 2020 (Wed)–May 22, 2020 (Fri)
Kobeshi SangyoShinko Center(Scientific Conference) and The Marcus Square Kobe (General Meeting, Special Lecture and Banquet), the conference centers of SCI’20 located nearby Kobe Station.
- Scientific Conference Kobeshi SangyoShinko Center: Access map
- General Meeting, Special Lecture and Banquet The Marcus Square Kobe: Access map